C# FAQ: Am I missing an assembly reference
More Visual C# and .NET FAQs
Consider these related Frequently Asked Questions—FAQs:
- Am I missing an assembly reference?
- Are .NET generics like C++ templates?
- Are there free .NET decompilers?
- Does .NET run only on Windows?
- How call a method using a name string?
- How convert a
stringtype to an
- How create an instance of a type using only its name?
- How display
intas a binary number, a string of 0s and 1s?
- How enforce coding guidelines for custom .NET assemblies?
- How ensure that only one instance of an application will run?
- How get assembly attributes at runtime?
- How good are .NET decompilers?
- How protect .NET code against decompilation?
- How protect .NET code from reverse engineering?
- How start another program from .NET?
- How to read files with accented characters?
- Is there a .NET equivalent to
- Must the framework be installed to run .NET applications?
- Should calling
Initialize()on a reference type array fill it with objects?
- What about .NET decompilers that allow code to be submitted from browsers?
- What compression and zipping capabilities does .NET have?
- What do all the .NET acronyms mean?
- What does a .NET decompiler do?
- What is .NET?
- What is the difference between
- What is the easiest way to fetch a Web page in .NET?
- Why does .NET make arithmetic errors?